Luxury 2 Bedroom
Luxury 2 Bedroom
55 UNITS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
The Fatherland’s magnificent cutting-edge ultra-modern ocean side apartment buildings will offer 55 ultra-luxury apartments which are designed to merge opulence, high living, convenience, and glorious panoramic views as far as the eye can see. – This, along with being in a prime location in a historical region in Lagos State, makes them on a par with the most prestigious places to live in Nigeria, and West Africa.
there will be a total of twelve blocks of five story ultra-modern high tech apartment blocks containing two- and three-bedroom apartments (sixty with two bedrooms, and sixty with three bedrooms). The blocks will be situated at the four corners of the Fatherland site. All blocks will provide secure underground parking.
A typical luxury 2-bedroom apartment will offer:
- A spacious high tech living room with ultra-modern layout and top-of-the range furnishings. A sliding security door to a large balcony
- One on suite master bedroom (with an emperor bed/or bed/s of your choice), and comfy luxurious furniture, and a second en suite bedroom which will have a different design, a bed/bed of your choice, and comfy luxurious furniture
- A fully fitted kitchen with the latest smart appliances (large fridge, clothes washing machine, clothes dryer, and dish washer), custom designed cabinets, quality marble work surface, and artisan wall tiles and marble floor
- The two en-suite bathrooms will have a jacuzzi, power shower, bath, and smart toilet, as well as artisan tiles and a premium marble floor
Smart Lifts, Security, & Underground Parking
- The blocks will have the latest smart lifts, and all the apartments will have porters and other staff on duty 24/7/365
- Every apartment will have large secure underground parking spaces, and the entire parking area will have 24/7/365 security
- Fatherland Security Guards will patrol the apartment blocks and outside areas 24/7/365
- The apartments will have the latest cutting-edge video and alarm systems, which will be linked up to the Fatherland Security Office